Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Just looked at the calendar for july, the 1st I have race at PIR and the 29th at Nelson's I'll prob only race at Nelson's that weekend but since I've only been to PIR once I need all the track time there I can get so that will be a two day event, that may change if I don't need new rubber by the 29th

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Anyone else going to be at nelson's this weekend? I'll be there for the trackday on Saturday and have 2 sprint races on Sunday

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Well guys I'm out of riding for the next 4-5 weeks, but post up where your going and who has what track day running

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Hey bud, I just got done with Mid Ohio yesterday and I am now looking to ride at Grattan. Just realized that this is 36 minutes from my parents house.

How is the track? On the website, I don't see the track day events. How do I go about signing up for this track?

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey bud, I just got done with Mid Ohio yesterday and I am now looking to ride at Grattan. Just realized that this is 36 minutes from my parents house.

How is the track? On the website, I don't see the track day events. How do I go about signing up for this track?
I haven't been there but have heard its a fun track. Only two orgs that I know that run there are Motoseries and sportbiketracktime. Sportbiketracktime runs this course a lot more than motoseries.

hope this helps

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
I haven't been there but have heard its a fun track. Only two orgs that I know that run there are Motoseries and sportbiketracktime. Sportbiketracktime runs this course a lot more than motoseries.

hope this helps
It helped, sportbiketracktime has some dates on 30 June and 1 July I am going to sign up for. I let you know how it is.

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Beaver run / PIR this Monday, anybody going to be there.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I'm finally able to go back to the track , I'll be at nelson's this weekend

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Anyone going to be at beaver this weekend, I'll be there Sunday for the trackday

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Headed to Putnam this weekend (11th and 12th) ran by Moto Series :sing

anybody?
My buddy Dan will be there, along with all the MOTO series family, a bunch of really great people, I couldn't make it as I have a wedding this weekend

sent from the phone

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Well, I only stayed for Saturday. The first time at the track and had a blast. The "bus stop" turn kicked my butt in the beginning. Got it figured out the last two sessions.

I am going to start looking for more days with Moto Series. That was by far some of the best people around I have dealt with.

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well, I only stayed for Saturday. The first time at the track and had a blast. The "bus stop" turn kicked my butt in the beginning. Got it figured out the last two sessions.

I am going to start looking for more days with Moto Series. That was by far some of the best people around I have dealt with.
They are a great bunch for sure. Glad you had a great time there, so wish I could have made it down. I'm going to try to make nelson's the 20th and then the 1st

·
Registered
114 Posts
Anyone going to grattan on 9/2? I'll hopefully be there pending work/other crap.

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Nelson's ledges this up coming weekend, I'll be there, also motoseries is at Nelson's this Monday too

sent from the phone

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,058 Posts
Another source for Putnam Trackdays where you can watch or participate in races if you are licensed or complete the Race Clinic held on the Saturday trackdays.

https://midwestcaferacing.com/event-dates/track-days/

MCRA is scheduled for the following weekends in 2012:

Putnam Park – April 21-22
Gateway Motorsports Park - May 26-27
Gateway Motorsports Park - Jun 16-17
Heartland Park Topeka - Jul 7-8
Gateway Motorsports Park - Aug 4-5
Putnam Park – Sept 8-9
Heartland Park Topeka - Sept 29-30
Gateway Motorsports Park – Oct 13-14

41 - 60 of 79 Posts