Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, now that we've all seen your bikes, it's time to show yourselves! I posted a couple pics of myself with my bike to let you know who you guys are talking to. So, post a pic of you WITH your 6 and let us see who we are talking to. Maybe DJ would put like a "Member Pics" section in the image gallery. That'd be cool...

-Solace

P.S. Post your pics...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey hcsl3, your pic didn't work, try again... like to see you and your ride. Thanks for the two that have so far. Keep'em coming guys. DJ, where are you man, lol??? Penfold, Dark6, Miraclegrau, etc... come on guys (and ladies), don't be shy now...

-Solace

·
Registered
29 Posts
Okay solace, keep ya shirt on....... see below... :twisted:

·
Registered
995 Posts
hey guys i need help. wot do i need 2 do 2 get pics on here. i`m new 2 all this and a bit lost.

·
Registered
886 Posts
my babys

aww heres a pic of my babys hope yall like still go t more chroming to do to the bike and this week im getting galfer wave rotors installed on the bike gonna look sweet
YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA!

dave
www.mayhemstreetriders.com YEA!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good guys good...

Hey Bravo... you have to put them in the galleries first, and then you can right click on them (after they're all uploaded, said and done in the image gallery), go down to properties. In properties, copy the HTTL web address (highlight it and copy) and then you can paste that hyperlink in your actualy thread.

Ask DJ or find an earlier post if still confused... can't wait to see'em.

And all you other people... let's see'em guys. I'm getting new ones done by a photography buddy I know. I'll post when able.

-Solace

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's strange jees, it does when I click on it.....I'll put it in the gallery section then :tongue

·
Registered
308 Posts
cool. right on m... girls and bikes are sexy! I feel special having a girlfriend i can talk to about my bike and she'd actually understand what the hell i'm talking about.

Rock on m

·
Registered
831 Posts
This is me!!! This was at a party with a group of people I hardley new. I think I fit right in.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
you're the one in the pony tail, right?

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
831 Posts
:cuss :FU :cuss :FU :cuss

just kidding.....I am the one spitting fire damn it...... An my hair is mych shorter now. I buzz it down every week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts