Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, at first i found it amuzing to myself by you know........stating that i was simply P.W.D ing at the end of my posts, on such nites like this when i am P.W.Ding. Common sense, it was cool, everyone would get it, and i might not feel like such a dumbass the next day when i read what i said..........right...???

So this was all before i noticed how many damn posts i make when drunk, and frankly got tired of doing it after the first 5 or 10 replys.

So now we are in need of a new emoticon........ something like this-> :wave with a quote out of him........saying you know P.W.D.

that woudl be sweet, and any other quotes to put with it like, so fawq yourself, or you're gay, or anything mean, funny etc... to help size up the situation would be great!!

You're not cool unless you P.W.D! <--------would also be cool.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And i'll just call you a homobastagequeertoolfagmaster if you disagree.

4:10am........time for bed.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sheep.........ah WTF. NO... it's cause i ran out of chili cheese fries. :stupic

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well sssssssssssssshit, here i am again without the emoticons i would like. At least the beer is still good.

Also, what happend to all you pussies that got offline before 1230 central time???? WEAK! You're usually up good and late, so now i sit here getting more intoxicated and doing it by myself.

At least i spent alot of money on bike parts today.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well red i would have but i was at work. i actually did somethin right about then to. had a truck that hydrod and hit a pole and knowcked down the electric lines.

good one pen :drink

·
Registered
836 Posts
All the years of heavy drinking have really bulked me up... and not in a good way.

The wifey has me on a diet now, and it is probably a good idea. I try to look at it like;

"I took ten pounds of useless weight off my race bike in the past two weeks" :roll:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
RockyR6 said:
All the years of heavy drinking have really bulked me up... and not in a good way.

The wifey has me on a diet now, and it is probably a good idea. I try to look at it like;

"I took ten pounds of useless weight off my race bike in the past two weeks" :roll:
I'm with ya on this one man except my wife doesn't have me on a diet. Even is she was here, I would have to eat with her all the time since I have to be sympathetic to her eating habits cause of the pregnancy. Or atleast thats what I use to justify my wobderful eating habits.

But ya, think of the diet as increasing your power to weight ratio!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts