Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
What do you need man and where do you stay on kadena ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah I stay on Kadena over in Washington Heights. What about you. I am just looking for some good deals on parts. I just got the bike I use to have a CBR. You do any good riding here?

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
Of course man theres tons of good riding I stay in Marek Park, I sent you my # by PM. Now onto parts you have to break it down do you have exhaust, flushmounts , HIDs , Integrated taillight, frame sliders, etc. etc.

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
What CBR did you have before this bike ? If you have a Blue R6 then I probably have seen you before around the island.

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
Yeah Yeah Yeah still waiting on the forks I will be riding for sure next week

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
Dwillis: Check out Ebay like previously said then go to these places................

www.tobefast.com

www.superbikesupply.com his prices are cheaper if you call in

www.motomummy.com

www.solomotoparts.com

www.tripageled.com for your powdercoating needs

www.motorcyclesuperstore.com

www.newenough.com

www.58cycle.com and be careful with these guys

That should be enough website that do have good deals to get you started, now if your looking for parts locally that are cheap it aint going to happen. I gave you everything now all you have to do is purchase the stuff. If your on a budget then keep checking Ebay. But It would help a lot if you told us what you already have done to your bike ?

Like I said before we ride a lot and I sent you my cell # in a Private Message which is the Icon in the top left corner of your screen. You need any other info dont be afraid to ask

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great I already have got some stuff through ebay and just have to put them on. I have a lot of friends who want to ride. If the weather clears up on Sunday we are going to the boozefighter's poker run. If you want you could ride with us. We have a mix of motorcycles not just sportbikes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think we will be meeting at chili's but I have to find out. This week we have been everywhere for work so I don't know what is going on.

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
I wish my bike was back together

Dwillis were all going to have to ride one day and if your riding anywhere the middle of next week give me a call man I will be up and running by then

·
Registered
121 Posts
Soon enough bro. Besides this storm is going to be putting out some high winds. Was thinking of going to naha tonight but probably just take the bike to work instead. Looks like its going to rain tonight.

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
Yeah soon enough and I can't wait

41 - 60 of 125 Posts