Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing some thread about the movie I downloaded it and finally got around to watching it. Wow, that had to be the worst movie ever! It was cliched, predictable, corny and worst of all, the action scenes were cheesy & waaaaay over the top. But you know what? Everyone needs to see it just so they can laugh at it :nocontrol

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
lol. i watched that the other day, pretty corny, but hey, there were some nice bikes in there

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yup...very cliche'! I like Biker Boyz better...even though there are too many Suzukis in there...

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
i kinda liked it... FLAME ON!

·
morphing is cool
523 Posts
haha. if i were to ever watch Torque again it would be on mute and i would be listening to my ipod

·
Registered
998 Posts
After seeing some thread about the movie I downloaded it and finally got around to watching it. Wow, that had to be the worst movie ever! It was cliched, predictable, corny and worst of all, the action scenes were cheesy & waaaaay over the top. But you know what? Everyone needs to see it just so they can laugh at it :nocontrol
Well atleast you didn't pay for it.:)

·
im back
2,803 Posts
torque and biker boyz is GARBAGE! sterotypical and cliche' as has been previously stated, but GOD do both those movies suck BALLS!

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
^^^oh you guys don't really live your lives a 1/4 mile at a time??
:hehe

·
EFIL4DAB
59 Posts
Common U guys, stop talkin' shit:)
Torque is the very best bike movie ever:D
First scene is the best, road in the desert and traffic lights (what 4):D
Chick fight with bikes.....R1 will allways beat the shit out of Suza Bandit (but chicks are sexy)

"nothing like a dirt bike with sport fairings roaring through the sand to get your heart pumpin"
common man, that was the best part :D

And Aprilia can run through train....I'm thinkin about selling my Yam:YEA and buy me Italian bullshit so that I can 2 ride through train

·
im back
2,803 Posts
thanks dan and lino for also helping me remember what HORRIBLE, SHITTY, FAGGOTY-ASS dialogue was in that movie!! those 1 liners are so friggin ridiculous!

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
torque is:gay !!!! i am dunk :drink:drink:drink but i still know torque sucked so did biker boys!!! but it was better that other shit!!!

sorry am a little sh!tty, but hey i'm on vacat!on..... :popcorn: and torque is the worste sport bike movie of all ime. how many chicks pull a 180 and kick another chick in the face and f her all up in a deth match...... :throwup

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i'll watch out for your bike....just give me the keys:fact

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
see i dont remeber it i fell asleep nuff said

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i'll watch out for your bike....just give me the keys:fact
nice!! thanks man :lmao

i normally don't drink much at all. i guess i asked for trouble going on vacation with nine family members all my age in there mid to late twenties.

ROFL!:lmao I miss booze...:( STUPID AFGHANISTAN!:cuss:rant:nono
that sucks dude.... be careful, i hope you stay safe over their and get back home soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts