1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
wtf. How the hell does that happen?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Somebody has died like that before. I remember hearing about a guy parked on the side of the highway working on his car and one of the wheels fell off of the big transport and rolled right into him. Crazy stuff...

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
I've seen this before. That man ended up with broken legs and a broken pelvis. The truck that lost the dualies was never found. Coincidence? yes. unfortunate? yes. Funny? perhaps to some. Glad it wasn't you? DEFINITELY!!!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Wow. Direct Hit.

·
Registered
90 Posts
ouch :( , ive also heard some horror stories about stray wheels

·
Registered
313 Posts
A reminder to never "hang out" on the road next to trucks.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ouch! That had to hurt. Can almost imagine what was going through his mind.
"Goddamn gas prices, I can't believe how much gas is, costs me $50 to fill up my tiny $#*&%! car, buying gas is the worst part of my day"
BAM!
"ow"

·
Registered
458 Posts
that guy did not have a good day

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
had a lady die here in centex about a year ago one ofthe tires came off a big rig jumped the retaining wall and smashed right through her windshield the injuries were not compatible with life

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
Something like this happend this past sommer in NJ. Guy cutting the grass along the highway and the wheels came off a bigrig and he was killed instantly.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Goddamn gas prices, I can't believe how much gas is, costs me $50 to fill up my tiny $#*&%! car, buying gas is the worst part of my day"
BAM!
"ow"
hahahaha

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
At the last second I would of just jumped up on top of the tire and road it around the parking lot.....then back flipped off of it onto my bike and wheelied off.;)

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
BAM!
"ow"

:) or maybe....he was saying: this no good damn gas prices .....I guess it could be worse I could get hit be a pair of wheels magically falling off a diesel truck.....:sing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts