1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
carbon rocks
77 Posts
:hump i would cruise it

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Yep,Its a bitchin bike!Read the article on CW just last week.Carbon fiber EVERYTHING & i mean everything.2 Rr shocks one single Fr shock. Expect to pay for this by selling a kidney....plus an arm & a leg while your at it.That reminds me..Gotta go play the lotto!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
show called birth of a legend airs on discovery HD or somthing like that and it is about the making of that bike, if you have a dvr or any way to search for the show it is worth recording and/or watching.
Nice 2 hours about the develement and building of the bike

·
Wait'll the cast's off!!!
298 Posts
hahaha, you guys crack me up, too bad you don't live here in Portland, OR, you could pay like 120 and have a track day at PIR (Portland International Raceway) and Michael Czysz is almost always there, either testing the C1 or on his Ducati Desmosedici...last track day, on the 1st (I attended 1st half), Michael was an instructor out there for "A" group..
A month back, there were THREE (count 'em) Desmo's out there, Mike C's included, and they got the track to themselves during lunch. PURE SEX!!
ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

[/QUOTE]

here's a pic of me out there in the "Intro" group session, since i had to get back to work mid-day....

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
It's ok, not really meh cup of tea

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
im gonna rape that desmo with pics. to prove it:fact

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
id pimp it.nice bike.