Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Was that Rossi rippin in the beemer? Jordan doesn't look like he's built for that bike. So what exactly is he doing with the sport? Is he actually going to try to race or just put his logo on more things?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
04areSix said:
Was that Rossi rippin in the beemer? Jordan doesn't look like he's built for that bike. So what exactly is he doing with the sport? Is he actually going to try to race or just put his logo on more things?
just getting a chance to ride the bike. only fools would pass that chance up.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The BMW is fucking sick. Rossi is a lucky guy. I guess that was just a big publicity stunt cause Jordan is rich and wanted to ride with the Champ of motorcycles since he is the Champ of basketball. I liked the paint job on his AMA Yamahas last season. Did anyone see the long interview on 2 Wheel Tuesday?? It was really good.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
That video was fuckin sweet......i'm jealous as shit of that man......

04areSix said:
damn dude, why are you hatin on MJ? He's a businessman and businessmen do what they have to in order to move product. You seriously think he's about to start racing GP bikes? He's knew to the sport and what better way to get his name and brand out then by rollin with the GP crew for a couple of laps. If you didn't notice Rossi was only a couple of inches shorter then MJ so he's not THAT much bigger than the rest of the crew.

·
Registered
261 Posts
if you notice when jordan gets on the bike he revs it to high not expecting it cuz its so sensitive, also riding the clutch but hey I would probly would have flipped it not knowing how much power it had. LOL :hammer
lucky guy to have been on one of those, that would be mr wish before I die is to ride a moto GP bike on the assens track :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
RSixxer, i'm not hating anyone. I was just asking. I've got nothing against the guy. He, afterall, is still one of the most respectable out there in the buisness. I'm sure he'll put alot into the sport.

·
Registered
281 Posts
HighBimminR6 said:
The BMW is fucking sick. Rossi is a lucky guy.
thats not just any BMW. thats the brand new M5. V-10. 550 hp. 7 speed SMG. the voice of the people fired the guy who designed it before they saw this, now they're kickin themselves for it, my friend included who also signed the petition. IDIOTS :cuss

·
Registered
281 Posts
As i understand it from my friend who is an avid BMW fan, they brought in some designer (i forget what else he worked on but it was signifigant) and he totally revamped the M5. When word got out about it, it was said it looked too much like a chrysler (or whatever he had previously done) so BMW clubs/advocates put together a petition to fire his ass, with some 200k + signatures. so now the release comes of the M5 and they're all hanging their heads in shame :stupic

don't quote me on all this but thats what i can remember from what he told me, and he is the vice pres of a european car club, and european car fanatic, so he usually has his story straight. (cept when he was sure that Rossi was not italian but brazilian :screwy )

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
that bike is own by one of the rider who only gives VIP rides, but Jordan refuse to ride bitch...so Sete suggest that MJ take it out for a spin

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
its the real story, i was watching SPEED early today. 2 wheel tuesday. I also read it on Sportbikes.net On the home page of this forum that says motor news mention it as well

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.