Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't get me wrong, i love my r6. but whats the one thing you don't like about your bike. the one thing i dislike is the clunk from 1st to 2nd.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
the fact that mine is scratched would be the worst thing right now. but before that it was the shitty stock tires :cheers

·
Registered
963 Posts
I hate the first and second gear grinding and the fact that the lowbeam headlights are on only one side. But the handling is great and the power band is pretty smooth.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
hate that there is no CLOCK on the instrument panel...

other than that, it is perfect! :)

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
ok, I have been proven to be a non-manual readin moron....I will set it at home tonight!

thanks deltaonex!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
yoda said:
ok, I have been proven to be a non-manual readin moron....I will set it at home tonight!

thanks deltaonex!
Choda to get to the clock just hold in [Select} then the clock will appear.

I can't remember how to set it but that's how to display it. I think to set it you just hold both buttons down and then go from there....

READ UP.......

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I would like to see a bit more low end power on mine. Which is why it's in a billion pieces right now..... I just think from 3-6kRPM could use a bit of beefing up.
Other than that I think it's great. I LOVE the clock..... Hey Yoda.... www.hookedonphonics.com :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Hey DAVE :FU

So, I just read the manual...and see that I can turn on the clock, set my shift light point and brightness of the display....cool.

Now, my R6 is perfect.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I like my bike just as it is. she does right by me! Although I am frickin anxious as hell to hear from TXR6 on how his high speed velocity porting work goes. that is something I have been wondering about for a while now.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I hate how low beams are on one side, and that it doesnt have a gas guage readout like my buddies RR, I think that is the only bike that has it...

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
220 Posts
I hate getting the bird from an old guy after he cuts me off or pulls out in front of me. Or when someone pulls along side of me in the same lane.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
yoda said:
hate that there is no CLOCK on the instrument panel...

other than that, it is perfect! :)
hey yoda, there is a clock you dumass, just push and hold the select button and it will pop up :stupic

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
guess i shoulda kept readin posts, cause i just told you what everyone else did, and then you also read the manual :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
so....I guess that makes you the dumbass then huh?! LOL

:stupic

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey YODA, the is a clock! Push and hold the select button!

BE4TNUT

P.S. Yeah I know like 3 other people posted it already, im just trying to be an ass...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts