Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I love Ferrari and all, but they should stick to cars.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That's a sweet bike, but just a tad out of my price range.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
maxx makes me :curse:flaming:rocket he finds the sickest man toys but only a small percentage of the forum can :thumbdown why dont you find something sick that we have a chance of having :sing either find something exotic, cool, one of a kind and affordable :lmao or youll be :banned:

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i'll stick with a desmo + agusta and still have dough in me pockets

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,248 Posts
Completely useless (or at least confused) from a design/engineering standpoint, even for 1990.

But ABSOLUTELY cool from a collector point of view! :toocool:

·
crashing aint so bad
2,271 Posts
With your riding skills, you should stick to a bus pass....
OOOOOHHHHHHH ...SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP......................

The thing is not actually even built by Ferrari. It was basically just alowed to use the emblems. The thing says zero miles on the ODO, which leads me to believe it runs but all power and speed is calculated and estimated, not close to actual. So in other words you would be buying a $400,000.00 toy that is basically a life sized model. You can't ride it and you will be lucky if you can find another dumbass to buy it. I wouldn't spend that money on something that Ferrari said, ok you can use our emblem. It may say Ferrari but it is a privately made machine much like a Brittan only not as well made. Show me a Brittan and I might be interested.

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,248 Posts
The thing is not actually even built by Ferrari. It was basically just alowed to use the emblems. The thing says zero miles on the ODO, which leads me to believe it runs but all power and speed is calculated and estimated, not close to actual. So in other words you would be buying a $400,000.00 toy that is basically a life sized model. You can't ride it and you will be lucky if you can find another dumbass to buy it. I wouldn't spend that money on something that Ferrari said, ok you can use our emblem. It may say Ferrari but it is a privately made machine much like a Brittan only not as well made. Show me a Brittan and I might be interested.
:werd

·
Registered
478 Posts
Damn thats kind of cool. Couldnt spend that much money on it but its cool for sure.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts