Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyones opinion is on the new style pig spotters, I think they are much nicer then the older look.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
:throwup

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
i like them. how much? and do they come wothout the LED signals ?

·
Chicken Strips Sold Out
473 Posts
How clear can you see our of that thing?
I guess they use the convex mirror so "All objects are EXTREMELY smaller than you see?"

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
i cant find them on the ST Machine website anywhere

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mine are hella nicer imo.

·
R1+5
507 Posts
man that thing is so small and not good looking either i bet you'll see is all grill and when you check your blind spot its a 18 wheeler

·
weird
132 Posts
i just run the block off plates from greggs i hate mirrors

2,456 Posts
+1 to that. no mirrors makes you look.

·
YZF-er!
1,727 Posts
Disgusting.

·
No sig for you!
3,667 Posts
I rather run with the stock mirrors that have those things on my bike. Never was a big fan of the pig spotters. They seem to make more of CF (cluster [email protected]#K :throwup ) to the front end. Just added junk if you ask me. But thats my option.

·
Registered
182 Posts
the cone shaped ones would be fine if they were moved upward and back.. like, as close to the back of the bike as possible, so that you can see something besides your elbow. and no sillyass leds on them, makes them look like some sorta cheap jewelry from those stores in the mall where girls get their ears pierced. ugh. heh. in fact, they may look a little better if they were color matched.. the idea being, make them as hidden/blended as possible. in at least most states, mirrors are required, arent they? if not, id ditch them entirely.. turning to look = best

1 - 20 of 22 Posts