Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Opinion On New Style R6 Pig Spotters

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Stunt4Life 
#1 ·
Just wondering what everyones opinion is on the new style pig spotters, I think they are much nicer then the older look.

See less See more
#2 ·
:throwup

#3 ·
i like them. how much? and do they come wothout the LED signals ?

#4 ·
How clear can you see our of that thing?
I guess they use the convex mirror so "All objects are EXTREMELY smaller than you see?"

#5 ·
i cant find them on the ST Machine website anywhere

#16 ·
i just run the block off plates from greggs i hate mirrors

#17 ·
+1 to that. no mirrors makes you look.

#18 ·
Disgusting.

#19 ·
I rather run with the stock mirrors that have those things on my bike. Never was a big fan of the pig spotters. They seem to make more of CF (cluster F@#K :throwup ) to the front end. Just added junk if you ask me. But thats my option.

#20 ·
the cone shaped ones would be fine if they were moved upward and back.. like, as close to the back of the bike as possible, so that you can see something besides your elbow. and no sillyass leds on them, makes them look like some sorta cheap jewelry from those stores in the mall where girls get their ears pierced. ugh. heh. in fact, they may look a little better if they were color matched.. the idea being, make them as hidden/blended as possible. in at least most states, mirrors are required, arent they? if not, id ditch them entirely.. turning to look = best

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.