Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Im in process of choosing a colour for my puig 06-07 windscreen. My bike is the standard yamaha blue, im not real sure if i should go the blue screen or the black screen. The little pictures i seen done really do justice to the screens as they show the blue one on the blue bike and the black screen on the black bike. Im wondering how a black screen would look on a blue bike :rolleyes: Opinions please!

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
I would go black screen on the blue bike. Will look awesome I think. Or smoke if you like. The blue would look good, a little blingy for my tastes, but would still look nice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats what i was affraid of...might look too full on with the blue, i just never seen one before with the blue around here, thats another thing, could make the bike more unique with the blue....pros and cons either way

·
i rule my r6
71 Posts
if you look out you wind screen when tucked then you dont want the black one is painted so you cant see out of it but it would brake the blue apart a little bit and that should look good

·
what?
907 Posts
It all depends on what you do with the rest of the bike. I've got one in the same color and i just ordered the dark smoke DB screen. I'll post pix once i get it installed. my plan is to go all out black and blue... but IMO the blue windscreen is just a bit too much blue for the front. all my co-workers said dark smoke. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
black or dark smoke

·
Ride Hard
404 Posts
I have black on my candy red and it looks awesome. Even in a full tuck I can see over top.. if i take it to the track, will just swap out with stock.

I would say black...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts