Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
It all depends. Trying to make a race replica, then yes. If your trying to show off what you have on the bike, then they become "steal me" stickers. Better off keeping it clean.

·
My R6 eats Chuck Norris
2,407 Posts
Less is more... but if u like 'em, knock your socks off... It makes mine look cleaner. :D

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
I have seen bikes that I love the decals on, but I have seen even more that they look like crap on. Just depends what they are and where you put them. If you stick tons of different color stickers at all different angles in always comes out looking like crap imo.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
all in the look you are going for..

·
Candy R6
352 Posts
Agreed... Yoda's stickers look nice.. Ive seen some look GROOSSSS.. i personally have none except for a cali grown stick on the swingarm and the factory Yamaha stickers on the bottom fairing.

I would kill for a race replica setup though. =)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im thiking about adding a few here and there... I see them on bikes and they look pretty sweet. Whats a good website that offers decal kits?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
just make sure you get the right stuff if you are searching eBay or googling for kits. Many, almost all, on eBay have the Yamaha Music logo, not the Yamaha Motors

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im probably not going to be searching on either of those.. They had a banner on here and I cant seem to find it anymore?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I really don't care for it, but some bikes do look good, just depends on how it is done.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
ive got a few alpinestars stickers on mine, a shogun sticker and i went ahead and threw a sidi sticker on too..but i think im gonna take it off..

both sides of the hugger..and on the frame

what do you guys think??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts