Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Opinion on Greggs Flushmounts (Updated Pics)

Hey guys... I just recieved my Greggs Flushmounts yesterday and installed them today. Just pointing out that I was very supprised at the brightness of the indicators. The quality is top class and great workmanship. Very happy with what I bought and would recommend anyone considering buying flushmounts to go for Greggs. Heres a few pics of them installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Re: Opinion on Greggs Flushmounts

Had the Proton ones on my 02 and they were also amasing. They are even brighter and have a setting that you can wire the LED's to hyper blink, fade, or blink normal. Greggs is a great one too, I just personally dont like the bulb look. I would like to see pics though.

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
Looks like a bulb, but there are 7 or 8 LED's under the dome/cover. It hides the LED's and looks classy.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I admit I thought it was corney on some, but they look great on that bike!

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated pics

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
im new to the bike scene just bought my r6

can cars see your indicator at day time?

just curious? does it really matter AKA.. do people pay attention to them anyway?

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I promise you they are very bright even in the day and you wont be dissapointed. Ive seen a few LED flushmounts and they wernt even half as bright as the Greggs.

·
Registered
458 Posts
sweet waiting for them to come in.. I got the black ones too

·
In Search Of...
91 Posts
No doubt Greggs looks the best out of all the flushmounts out there, I just wish they weren't so expensive...

I paid half the price of the Greggs and got Hotbodies, which is a more inexpensive alternative...

Also, take a look at Watsen Design flushmounts... definitely nice.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Gregg's are great quality, superb color match, in my opinion worth the money. If total safety is a concern, I wouldn't recommend them. Virtually impossible to see them oncoming. I'd buy 'em again though.

·
mine is better than yours
664 Posts
i really want the gregg's, but id rather spend that kinda money and have them running lights like the protons. but for now, its just ebayers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts