Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Opinion on Greggs Flushmounts (Updated Pics)

Hey guys... I just recieved my Greggs Flushmounts yesterday and installed them today. Just pointing out that I was very supprised at the brightness of the indicators. The quality is top class and great workmanship. Very happy with what I bought and would recommend anyone considering buying flushmounts to go for Greggs. Heres a few pics of them installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Re: Opinion on Greggs Flushmounts

Had the Proton ones on my 02 and they were also amasing. They are even brighter and have a setting that you can wire the LED's to hyper blink, fade, or blink normal. Greggs is a great one too, I just personally dont like the bulb look. I would like to see pics though.

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
Looks like a bulb, but there are 7 or 8 LED's under the dome/cover. It hides the LED's and looks classy.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I admit I thought it was corney on some, but they look great on that bike!

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated pics

Attachments

·
2 Fast 4 U
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I promise you they are very bright even in the day and you wont be dissapointed. Ive seen a few LED flushmounts and they wernt even half as bright as the Greggs.

·
Registered
458 Posts
sweet waiting for them to come in.. I got the black ones too

·
In Search Of...
91 Posts
No doubt Greggs looks the best out of all the flushmounts out there, I just wish they weren't so expensive...

I paid half the price of the Greggs and got Hotbodies, which is a more inexpensive alternative...

Also, take a look at Watsen Design flushmounts... definitely nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts