Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
and again in all seriousness, when have I ruined a thread?
Remember the "Thank God" threaD ! I guess some web fights are funny though! lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
chat fights are funny and fun yes, but I dont know why I'm being blamed for that one? If you read through it you'll see I was only saying its wrong to hate on a man for what he said. I wont go into here of course but check again youll see I did nothin wrong except at the very end there

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
chat fights are funny and fun yes, but I dont know why I'm being blamed for that one? If you read through it you'll see I was only saying its wrong to hate on a man for what he said. I wont go into here of course but check again youll see I did nothin wrong except at the very end there
Dont worry, Your bike proves your innocence, Orange :cheers

·
Registered
506 Posts
I like the white and red one you have but I always think of the buckeyes when I see it so I didnt get it, since im a gator fan, and dont talk that way about my canadian friend

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
canadians would be friends with bob :lmao

i actually almost got the orange...i just couldn't pull the trigger on it at the shop. the white just suited me better
Bought mine new in 09, but I love the red 07, prolly my fav bike!, but I really wanted new, so I went with the one I could ride away with the same day. Must say though, the Orange is a major head turner!

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
Bought mine new in 09, but I love the red 07, prolly my fav bike!, but I really wanted new, so I went with the one I could ride away with the same day. Must say though, the Orange is a major head turner!
that's why i got white...that and the red seats get everyone lookin. not to mention, my hair flowing with my oakley shades

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
canadians would be friends with bob :lmao

i actually almost got the orange...i just couldn't pull the trigger on it at the shop. the white just suited me better
As for the Canadian thing, have you seen a R6 Canadian edition, sick color scheme, you would prolly like it. You could just pretend its not Canadian!

·
Cubs Suck!
321 Posts
i want an orange one...

i was gonna get an orange one...

i know someone with an orange one...

amazing how a thread does not even pertain to some people, but they just can't help themselves from posting.

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
the red/white canadian? yes, it's sick indeed. Being from Metro Detroit, I know canada well, especially from playing against them in baseball/hockey
yea, Red/White that one I so should have bought, since its an awesome color scheme, and Canadian. But when I bought my bike I didnt reaLIZE that I was gonna be rep'n for Canada at R6-forum !

1 - 20 of 192 Posts