Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hum well after looking through all the exhaust for my 2007 r6s I decided to go with the HR1 shorty...not the riot though. Kinda anxious to see how it ends up sounding since there is no videos of it on a r6 just a gsxr. Anyways any of you guys seen one on a r6? If so hows it sound??

Here's what it looks like

they updated the look a bit more and cleaned it up but its the first picture.

Ill take some pictures when i get it and if i can get a sound clip. Ha well I'm expecting it Monday or Tuesday but who knows i heard some bad things about their service.

·
See Ya,By!!!
45 Posts
Used the link You posted,and there is a sound clip on there.Sounds awsome!!! It has an adjustable back pressure valve also. Please post picts. when You get it! Later-:bow

·
MY R1 IS A BEAST !!
85 Posts
damn, i want a riot shorty for my 05 raven BAD !!! Thats the next purchase (i know you said you weren't getting the riot) but that one still looks good lol

Danny

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
damn, i want a riot shorty for my 05 raven BAD !!! Thats the next purchase (i know you said you weren't getting the riot) but that one still looks good lol

Danny
ya the riot is not to shabby looking =]. I just personally think it has a slight akward look about it and the shorty is picture perfect as far as exhaust go imo

·
MY R1 IS A BEAST !!
85 Posts
Post pics of your bike when its installed. Also are you going to install it or have a shop do it. I wonder how hard it would be to install yourself?

Danny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts