Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
What days are you looking to go ride? Me and my roommate are always looking to go ride.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I will get with my roommate and see whats up with his schedule. pm me your number and I will give you a call on saturday, my name is robert by the way.

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
How many freaking Roberts live in Orlando.......

Dam it I was the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move you bastard

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
can I get an age check on all the Orlando Riders???

BTW when you guys say ride do you mean:

1. get on your bike take a 10 min ride to the first hang out you can find and stand there looking at your bikes.

2. RIDE, and try to keep up with

<~~~~~~~~that guy on the 07 R6

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im 28.

And i dont know if i could handle riding 10 minutes at a time... maybe 6 at most. stop for about 30 minutes then ride again. But i can onle be away for about 2 hours.

J/k. Lets freakin ride. You gotta get away from orlando to really ride anyway. head out there toward where climbrgirl is in lake county and find some nice open roads. i dont care if a chick wants to join, as long as you want to ride.

BTW my name is Tommy.

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
Sounds good Tommy,

I werk a kinda crazy schedule but I'm always down to ride...Even with *girls*.

Havent been out to lake county to ride. I either head out to Markum Wood Rd on slow nights and down by Disney on the nights I really want to ride hard. Out by Reams Rd and surrounding areas.

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
Well then we should go some time....

You have gear and stuff?

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
I hear you, this year is going to be hot as.... well you know.

I just want to make sure you can keep up..lol jk

For back and forth riding I just wear my A* riding shoes and gloves.

But when I go out to ride hard I will either wear my full suit or just my leather jacket, my good gloves and a* racing boots.

I like to go out late though, really late like 1-2ish, when it's a lot cooler out....

How you feel about that timing... I told you crazy schedule. I werk 3am to 1:30 pm most of the week.

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
BTW I just posted some pix of my babies on the show off your bike thread

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah i saw your pics. Good looking bike. I love the fact that it is inside too... thats freakin awesome. 1-2.... dude you're killing me. Im usually asleep then... have to be at work at 9 am. What do you do?

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
Hey fellas. I am in the tampa area. We ride every Sunday unless we are at the track or it is the weekend after the track(too lazy to put my bike back to street so quick LOL. Damn I need a dedicated track bike). Anyway, I have never seen the lake county roads. Maybe we could all set something up?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts