Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna see how many ppl in orlando florida, just got my r6 yesterday 09. so new to the game and new to the bike wanna see whos rideing in my area and who can show my the do's and donts of the game

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: olando checking in

cool guess this means im some what unique in orlando.. lol

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i will as soon as i get home dont have any pics on my computer at work.. looks like the rain here in orlando will keep me off the bike today.. ima clean it up and take some pics later on and post them here and in my intro..

·
Jesus Reigns
4,400 Posts

One day...I might live in Florida. What an awesome day that'll be:jump

·
Registered
673 Posts

I'm on Haines city. But I'm always in Orlando

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

cool man let me know when you guys are in the area or we can just use this thread for anything going on in orlando rides, events, bike wash. whatever.. i know there use to be tons of stuff like that in my area.

·
Registered
673 Posts

I'm thinking about going to Apopka/clermont this friday or Saturday

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

thats a good distance from where i am.. friday would be cool, lets see if mother nature permits.

·
Registered
673 Posts

It'll prob be late afternoon. U can pm me with details. Others welcome

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well is there anyway to change that...? I used to be apart of this forum years ago and there was a bunch of activity for the central florida area. Sucks that it's this dead. Just recently purchased a new r6 and was trying to look for other people in the area to ride with, etc etc.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well is there anyway to change that...? I used to be apart of this forum years ago and there was a bunch of activity for the central florida area. Sucks that it's this dead. Just recently purchased a new r6 and was trying to look for other people in the area to ride with, etc etc.
Hey dude Im down to ride!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts