21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Ride in Paradise my friends!

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
If anyone has any pics of these guys' bikes, it would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to add them to the 2012 R6 Calendar as a memorial. So far we have "Snocompton" and "Ballistik" but we need the rest. Help us keep these guys' memory alive :cheers

·
They call me... Zebra!
3,466 Posts
Its so hard to believe how bad of year we had this year. We lost many of our fellow riders and had many that had horrible crashes that were lucky enough to not make this list. RIP guys, you will always be missed.... :nono

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Maybe just go back and either re-word it, or delete your post altogether. Consider this a considerate warning as others won't be so thoughtful. The people listed in this thread were great people and will be remembered as such.

·
Its either R6 or go HOME!
40 Posts
R.I.P to all the fellow Brothers that passed away way before they time.
R.I.P to Josh Reagan and Johnny Colewell from NY518

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
R.I.P. Guy's. May you all be in a better place. This thread hits home for me. I was just involved in an accident which sent me head first into a steel guard rail. My helmet saved my life. I suffered 2 broken vertebrae in my back, severe ligament damage to my neck, head trauma, a broken hand from it being run over by a car,2nd degree burns and lots of cuts and bruises.
I was in the middle lane of a 3 lane highway when, a car or small suv, either didn't see me or intentionally cut me off.

I know that I got off EXTREMELY LUCKY but, just wanted you guys to know and please be careful out on the roads. Once I recover, I think it might be track day's only.
Safe riding guys.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts