Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my '03, airbrushed windshield, front gaurd, air-duct covers, and rear seat. made the mirror block off plates, spike bar ends, tidy tail that flips up no. plate, foot pegs, oggy knobs, stainless steel flame front grill, and the exhaust was made to fit off an '05 R1. airbrushed it and did everything else at work.
let me know what you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
seems a little too busy, but sometimes thats good

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
my honest opinion. You had a lot of good ideas, but they just werent themed together, and just look like a buch of different things/colors thrown together

·
Registered
313 Posts
:throwup To each his own but IMO :throwup

·
pop wheelies
1,615 Posts
Wow you guys are harsh..I agree busy, but I'm not going to dog the guys bike like that..Look on the bright side at least its not extended LOL

·
Registered
749 Posts
Wow you guys are harsh..I agree busy, but I'm not going to dog the guys bike like that..Look on the bright side at least its not extended LOL
+1

Get rid of the stock graphics square + curved flames = difficult mix....

·
Ride It Like It's Stolen!
1,171 Posts
The only pleasure i get from it is knowing that it's not mine. But then you probably wont like mine either. Again to each his own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Honestly I think all those stickers and decals and such make it look cheap and childish. I like the cleaner look SO much better on bikes.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
It's not my style. Pretty cool if you are into it though. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts