Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from here that wants to come or wants to bring friends your invited. In mid july I'm getting a 300 mile ride together I'l posting this on several boards if you are on another board then post it. the ride will be july 10th or the 17th which ever is nice. we'll be leaving from chambersburg at 8 then hit carlisle for riders, mifflintown, sunbury.

email [email protected]

More info to come, here is a map of the ride.

http://www.engtechs.com/temp/trip overview.pdf

·
Registered
130 Posts
looks like a good ride. Would offense be taken if I rode the ZZR1200 instead of the R6, I am looking at a 5 hour ride back after the ride to NY (hotel or friends the night before).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pascal said:
looks like a good ride. Would offense be taken if I rode the ZZR1200 instead of the R6, I am looking at a 5 hour ride back after the ride to NY (hotel or friends the night before).
if you want to come bring what ever this ride is anything goes, goldwings, harleys, rockets, and so on.

·
Registered
222 Posts
whew... that is a haul. I might jump in at State College and cruise with you until Mifflintown. It'll be a busy time for me though, so Ican't say for sure. Would be cool to get out with a big group though.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I'll have to see (look at another Map) where in PA this is. I'm up on 81 in the Syracuse area of NY so getting down there is easy. I think this is below Scranton(sp) right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts