Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,

I need help! My fairings are going to be coming in and i need some ideas on what to paint them. I am looking for something different to paint the bike. Any ideas are apreciated.

matt

·
Registered
108 Posts
Be different paint the bike to what your taste are, do what you like, If you think it's hot then who cares what everyone else thinks,

·
Registered
244 Posts
I agree with the other guy....

But, a friend of mine bought extra plastic for his bike (for the track) and he wanted to paint it so it would be different than other people's bikes so he went to walmart and painted his bike the chameleon paint so at different angles the paint changes... he gets alot of compliments on it and one guy even paid him to do his bike....

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking for some ideas as to what to paint it. Basically some graphics or something that i could take and tweek (sp?) to my own style. Basically any pics of bikes that are abnormally painted would be great. I have been on R1-Forum and a few others to get ideas. I was thinking maybe white with some black flames or something. I am not sure. I know there is a gentleman that has a white bike that he just finished so I am not sure if I want to copy. Any ideas are apreciated.

Sorry for the long post,
Matt

·
Christian Rapper
1,423 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like those. Any more that anyone of you have would help me meld them into something that i would be interested in. Thanks, again.

matt

·
Registered
108 Posts
as soon as i get mine back together i'll post a pic of it looks good so far just got a few touch ups to do (got a couple of runs in the clear coat) and also waiting for my new hardware to get in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts