Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started to tear apart my bike to inspect all the damage from my incident. Front fairing has the most substantial damage on the corner under the headlight. Upper right fairing is burnt up around the edge of the metal engine cover (which I need the name of), the lower fairing has a few long gashes in it. The tail has a little brush burn but only on the clear that can be buffed out.

My question is where is there a decent paint shop in NW PA? I have to start looking around and pricing stuff up. Nothing is damaged enough to make replacing necessary.

How much would it cost to get 3 pieces painted (including the sanding down and filling of the scratches) ?? Roughly..

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i live in south eastern PA, and a friend of my friend had his garage converted to a paint shop. i haven't talked to him for a while but he did paint a few bike and they looked really good. i can ask my buddy if he's still doing it. but it will be a hike across the state.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have roots in jersey from trenton to cape may, and have some friends in the philly area. If I make a trip down there sometime it may be possible to have it done there. Any info you could get me would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts