Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried this i've seen it on a couple of helmets and was wondering how it is done so you can still see through it? May sound like a stupid questions but o well

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
mnealp33 said:
Has anyone ever tried this i've seen it on a couple of helmets and was wondering how it is done so you can still see through it? May sound like a stupid questions but o well

k... don't try that...

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a company out there that does that.. there more famous paintings are the spiderman and hulk helmets. They also do some nice monster looking ones to. They are somewhat pricey though that can range up to $500 but it would be very unique. You have to send them a blank helmet (whatever brand you want) and then send it to them and they do the airbrushing and clearcoat..... looks real good on pics but dont know anyone that has done it yet.... they claim that the paint they use on the visor allows you to see fine through it, and they compare it to looking through a smoked visor. If I find the link, I will post it for you.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
bbored130 said:
There's a company out there that does that.. there more famous paintings are the spiderman and hulk helmets. They also do some nice monster looking ones to. They are somewhat pricey though that can range up to $500 but it would be very unique. You have to send them a blank helmet (whatever brand you want) and then send it to them and they do the airbrushing and clearcoat..... looks real good on pics but dont know anyone that has done it yet.... they claim that the paint they use on the visor allows you to see fine through it, and they compare it to looking through a smoked visor. If I find the link, I will post it for you.
that would be intresting.

·
Something Clever
1,272 Posts
I've seen the Spiderman helmet bbored is talking about. It looked bad ass, but they guy was on a Harley. It confused the shite out of me cause I guess I would picture something like that belonging to a sportbike, but once I got past that and talked to him he said it worked fine. I didn't get too much info cause we were at a red light, but it looked just like the mask Spidey wears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts