Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bike is sold, all I have left are these few items I have listed here

All prices include shipping

Gold Sato right side (brake side) rearset Foot Peg and Heel Guard $70 for the pair or $40 each

Xt racing laptimer usb download tool $50
[/url][/IMG]

DMP TireWarmers Digital $240SHIPPED
[/url][/IMG]

SOLD

Shoei RF-1000 small Sold
Alpine Star Back Protector Sold
Acropovic Headers with Sato Can (Akro can was crushed in the crash) Sounds better though Sold
Alpine Star GP Plus gloves medium Sold
Dainese Laguna seca suit 38/48 Crashed but still usuable fit tightly on me 5'11" 175#Sold
Crg Clutch lever (Black) Sold
Crg Brake Lever (Gold) Sold
Brembo Front Master cylinder 19rcs it is the adjustible 19x18 or 19x20 with the folding lever Sold
Scotts Steering Stabalizer with bracket Sold
Power Commander Sold
Aim Mychron3 Race Cluster with water temp, Gyro meter, lap timer and track mapping Sold
XTracing lap timer "standard" with Transmitter, but the cluster has a laptimer also, this I kept as a spare Sold
GoPro hero wide angle cameras with mounts and crap... also 2x 2gig mem cards Sold
Sato Rearsets (gold) right side has some scratches from crash (edit, bought replacement peg and heel guard, condition is practically brand new. price adjusted to reflect.) Sold

Condor Wheel Chock Sold

Sidi Vertigo Air boots blk size us10/44euro wear with a few scratches Sold

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Pics of the back protector?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you parting out the entire bike or just what you have listed?
So far, my goal is to get the bike stock. I may be willing to part the bike its self, but I would need multiple parts already desired from buyers to go down that road... I dont want to be stuck with a complete R6 minus the gas tank and swing arm... you know. Trying to do this as painless as possible

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All PMs replied, thats for the inquiries. parts still available

Ride safe everyone :toocool:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts