Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Apac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im parting out an 02 R6 which is a complete bike minus the head, and pistons. If there is anyythiing you want, just message me or reply to this thread and I'll provide pics,prices and info.

·
My R6 eats me.
91 Posts
I'd really like to know more about what you've got for sale which isn't stock on the bike. For example, have you got an aftermarket exhaust?

·
Apac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am considering just selling the bike as a whole.a lot less hassle.the bike is complete along with several little things I've bought new for it. I live in Kentucky and if you want I can show you a pic of the bike. But the current pic I have for it at the moment is without the fairing

Attachments

·
Apac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The head is garbage as is one of the postings but the carbs are good and everything else works.I just don't have the money out time to fix it. Private message me for any serious offers.

·
Apac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys sorry I've not had the chance to reply to any of you I've just been slammed at work. As far as the bike I've had several offers for the bike as it is so I've decided it would be easier on me to do it that way. Sorry for misleading any of you because I had full intention of parting it out originally

1 - 18 of 18 Posts