Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
parting out a 2004 R6 in SoCal

I have a few parts from my totaled 2004 R6 that I want to sell. I T-boned a SUV so the whole front is completely gone but I have:

Red seat cowl (wasn't in the accident and is in perfect condition)

brand new still in the package w/ receipt Stealth 49 tooth rear sprocket for 520 conversion.

an akra carbon fiber hex slip-on exhaust with a few scratches on it (pics to come soon). *SOLD*

stock windscreen

vfx Dr. X integrated tail lights (I would need a stock one sent to me to switch out before the insurance company picks the bike up)

vfx undertail kit *SOLD*

slightly used sato no-cut frame sliders

A rarely used cover made specifically for 03-05 r6

possilbly a set of CRG Short black levers w/ red adjuster (depends if they got messed up or not)

maybe flushmount LEDs (once again it depends if they're damaged)

I'll also take requests just remember that it was a front collision and then the bike layed down on the right side. Also keep in mind that the bike is being picked up by the insurance company and I cant have big noticable parts missing. So if you want the rear rim/ tire or something noticable like that, you'll need to provide a replacement part so I wont have to be bitched at by the tards who pick this thing up. BTW I live in SoCal if you want to pick up.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If they're in good condition I'll sell the pair for $100. If they have any defects I'll let you know and lower the price.

I broke both bones in my left arm but $40,000 later I'm completly healed... thanks for the concern.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd like to sell the levers as a pair but if I can't find a buyer then I'd be willing to sell them separate. As for the seat cowl, whoever sends the money first will get it.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts