Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the following parts (I'm located in ottawa ontario) Also a Double Bubble windscreen (puig or zero gravity)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've got the fairing inserts, the RAM air covers, and a front fender. The fender was painted white by the original owner. I can post pics when I get home from work if you're interested.

·
Registered
94 Posts
No broken clips. I actually need to update my location, I moved to Maryland last year, I used to be in Richmond, VA. I couldn't get a very good picture of the fender. There's no red ring around it, it just appears to be that way in the last picture of it. It's the same color white as the picture of my bike that I attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id take the ram air covers and the right side insert, but the fender is different from mine (mine has 2 long side parts you can see in my avatar

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, what's your zip so I can estimate shipping? I have to see what box I can fit them into as well. I was thinking 65+ shipping.
sorry about the late reply its K1S-5E8 ottawa ontario

this would be for the right side insert and the 2 ram covers? do you have any other items?

·
Registered
94 Posts
sorry about the late reply its K1S-5E8 ottawa ontario

this would be for the right side insert and the 2 ram covers? do you have any other items?
Correct. Umm I don't have any extra mirrors and I think the only other parts I have are:
  • Stock Slip-on Exhaust
  • Stock Velocity Stacks
  • Stock hand control levers
  • Stock rider footpegs
  • Stock foot control shifter
  • Stock rear brake lever
  • Stock rider seat

Do you need any of these?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.