Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, theoretically, if someone was to go to the land of the rising population and had the opportunity to visit some bike shops over there, would there be anything of interest that is difficult to obtain in the states? I'm new to mods on bikes, so if anyone knows of cool japanese mod parts could you share the knowledge???

I'll get you a set of chopsticks. Promise. :cheers

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I have heard rumors that little japanese schoolgirl's panties will bring good luck if kept in the trunk of your bike. You might keep your eye out for some of those.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, already proved that wrong. I only pick up old crusty bondage Harley chicks and I have like 5 pairs of ja-panties in the bike.

What can I say...they're comfortable. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
penfold said:
I have heard rumors that little japanese schoolgirl's panties will bring good luck if kept in the trunk of your bike. You might keep your eye out for some of those.
ok then if you do go to japan could you bring me back a pair of the aboce mentioned panties please krom :cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have you heard of an exhust system from japan called Sato?? Its a bad ass system.. i have a slip on with a power cammander and my bike jams..

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the ideas, gonna take a big bag to bring back my pirate treasure.

loki1313 said:
ok then if you do go to japan could you bring me back a pair of the aboce mentioned panties please krom
:cheers
What size do you need?

·
Registered
995 Posts
yo jdiddy6, when u say ur bike jams, is that in a good or bad way, soz mate not sure wot u ment.
i'm interested because i'v fitted an PCIII USB, but as yet have had no problems

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
krom said:
Thanks for the ideas, gonna take a big bag to bring back my pirate treasure.

loki1313 said:
ok then if you do go to japan could you bring me back a pair of the aboce mentioned panties please krom
:cheers
What size do you need?
ill take em in a size 2 please :mrgreen:

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got back from Yamaha-land. I went to downtown Tokyo and checked out a bunch of bike shops, nothing really impressive that isn't available here.

There were a lot of shops that sold the Harley-Davidson Bondage Gear over there and not a lot of love for the sport bikes for some reason. I guess if you can't go fast you might as well be loud.

And loki, I found a "panty-dispensing" machine on the side of the road. I was out of yen, so I couldn't buy 'em. So I got a pic...

http://lopan.modemgnome.com/j/panty.jpg NSFW BTW

·
Registered
91 Posts
why arent the states that cool!!!!

I WANT panties :moon

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
THat's too funny... I beats the Live Bait machine that was at the gas station in the town I grew up in...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
BRAVO said:
yo jdiddy6, when u say ur bike jams, is that in a good or bad way, soz mate not sure wot u ment.
i'm interested because i'v fitted an PCIII USB, but as yet have had no problems
hahahahaha

yea iv heard taht the PCIII and slip on combo can cause the bike to jam up on you...

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
krom said:
I just got back from Yamaha-land. I went to downtown Tokyo and checked out a bunch of bike shops, nothing really impressive that isn't available here.

There were a lot of shops that sold the Harley-Davidson Bondage Gear over there and not a lot of love for the sport bikes for some reason. I guess if you can't go fast you might as well be loud.

And loki, I found a "panty-dispensing" machine on the side of the road. I was out of yen, so I couldn't buy 'em. So I got a pic...

http://lopan.modemgnome.com/j/panty.jpg NSFW BTW
dammit i would have hung those around my passenger seat and rode with em on there just for u man. dam, oh well atleast u got that sweet pic :mrgreen: next time i expect panties though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts