Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Beans
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it going everyone.

currently im looking for a new power commander. smog block off plates and rear passenger seat that would fit my 07 R6.
was also thinking about getting aftermarket levers if i could find a good deal on them

thanks let me know

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
The best deal you can get on levers is from the ebay seller firedragonbros09 or something like that. Fire Dragon Brothers (FDB) is what a ton of people have been getting recently. They look just like pazzos, and the quality is right on par. They are like $35 + 20 shipping.

Check into it. I just got a set for a friend of mine.. They are very legit

·
Cool Beans
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. i am also looking for many other parts such as a good brand for a 520 swap and im open to any suggestions out there. i already have blue light kit for the under body, blue angel lights, integrated rear and front turn signals, fender eliminator full yoshimura exhaust which is why i need a power commander or a bazzaz i think its called and smog blocl off plates that would fit my bike. let me know if you any any good deals on these. let me know other performance suggestions you may have for my bike. thanks

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
thanks man. i am also looking for many other parts such as a good brand for a 520 swap and im open to any suggestions out there. i already have blue light kit for the under body, blue angel lights, integrated rear and front turn signals, fender eliminator full yoshimura exhaust which is why i need a power commander or a bazzaz i think its called and smog blocl off plates that would fit my bike. let me know if you any any good deals on these. let me know other performance suggestions you may have for my bike. thanks
PM Sent:toocool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts