Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sixer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 R6 if I take off the rear seat there is a sticker saying 70 pound limit. Anyone ever had anyone over the age of 10 on the back of there 6?

·
Can't drag ****.
554 Posts
i had my fatass brother on there when i gave him a quick ride and hes like 200 lbs ... cant say it was smart ... nothing bad happened but it was quite difficult to turn as im sure you can imagine

although i doubt you plan on shopping at the middle school for 70 pound chicks im sure plenty of guys have had normal women on their bike.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
i think you read it wrong its 70 KILOGRAMS

that would be 154 lbs

giimme a minute im checking on it

i know my trunk has a limit of 7 lbs

·
Laugh. Love. Learn. Live.
657 Posts
Dammit, I weigh 400 lbs. I guess the only passenger I can take along is my cat.

·
My R6 eats yours!!!
369 Posts
^^^ lol

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
no fat chicks allowed

·
Sixer
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what your saying is Clay Aiken is fine to have on back but Ruben is not allowed? Thanks guys. Clay it is.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My wife is on the back on mine all the time, but she's only 125ibs and I am 225lbs. So as long I don't add a ton of weight we should stay under the 426lbs recommendation.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I tried putting my husband on the back. it was halarious to see. I'm 115 5'8" and he's 200 6'5". But we couldn't keep the front end down. we just popped up, light to light till we stopped laughing about it and we switched.

He has taken a friend of mine on the back for a 120 mile trip, she was probably a good 200 or so. he said the handling sucked and it wore down the back tire really fast. so I would say keep them under 150 and your good.

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
riding fatties sux, don't do it. they crush your nuts if you have to go down hill. i won't ride anyone that appears over 150lbs now

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
Can't see the pic... DOD blocked, someone hook me up with an attachement.

·
pop wheelies
1,615 Posts
I'm 185 and my girlfriend is 120, we haven't had any problems. I can say though, Is that I'm glad I'm not a big big guy, because I can notice a power difference with just her on the back..

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
Thanks Cash...

Made me laugh pretty hard. Anyone know where I can get one of those decals.???

Just Kidding. But, that was funny as hell

1 - 19 of 19 Posts