Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bleed#Yamaha
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I remember seeing these. Where can I find some good looking ones in short of making my own?

·
My R6 loves Poudre Canyon
30 Posts
I'm a newb to the R6 community, but from the poking around I've done I thought they were available for the '06-'07 models. There was some talk about someone from Europe being able to supply some.. I'd like more information if anyone has leads.

Looking for a set myself for my '09 Raven.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
[email protected] is a member here that makes them for the 08-09.. I ordered a black set and a blue set now, and both have been perfect, and they come from the UK but shipping only took about a week both times.

·
hey watch this!
47 Posts
I made my own... Ballin on a budget.
how did you go about makin them, im working on doing my own but still experimenting and such, can you put up some pics?

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts

·
The guy your mother loves
1,930 Posts
[email protected] is a member here that makes them for the 08-09.. I ordered a black set and a blue set now, and both have been perfect, and they come from the UK but shipping only took about a week both times.
Hey longbreak, is that email you mentioned a ".com" or a ".Uk" Im going to try and get a set. Thanks

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Hey longbreak, is that email you mentioned a ".com" or a ".Uk" Im going to try and get a set. Thanks
That is his actual username on here. The site is like bikestyles.co.uk

·
hey watch this!
47 Posts
about how much were they from russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts