Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally sent my pegs out to www.tripageled.com and got theme done, there are 8 LED's in each peg for turn signals... I get compliments on how bright they are ALL the time, and how clean they look. I am totally impressed with the work, the back of pegs are totally siliconed over to keep out water, yet it looks clean and not tacky at all. I got a few pics, and will try to get a video, I believe tripage is a vendor on this site now, his work speaks for itself...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
finally I was able to get the plate to not show in picture

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya, I just wish I did it before I got the integrated signals in, I actually disconnected the signals in the brake housing once I got these.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm shipping mines to TriPageLed on Monday, I can't wait to get this done.
It seems he will become legendary around this parts because his work is very clean and as far as my experience with him so far through e-mail he is very quick and clear with his messages which is a very good thing in business.

+1 for T.

Keep u the good job.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It seems he will become legendary around this parts because his work is very clean and as far as my experience with him so far through e-mail he is very quick and clear with his messages which is a very good thing in business.

+1 for T.

Keep u the good job.

ya, he was in constant contact with me along the process, not just trying to make the sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.