Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a high mount exhaust and I was wondering if there is any special passenger pegs that fit around the exhaust. I think i could use a set of original pegs but i dount want to have to cut them. Also if there is anyone out here that has a set that they dont have a use for any more, i would take them off your hands.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
What exhaust did you buy? Why didn't you think to check that out before you dropped a big chunk of change on an exhaust.

Not trying to be a dick but if I dropped around 5 bills on an exhaust I would have at least asked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Z31.

My 2003 has a Micron high mount with the signature "torched" look. The kit is designed to retain the original passenger pegs. But if you ask me, you should get the Micron for its awesome power and sweet sound, not because it retains the pegs...

·
Registered
373 Posts
i would get a high mount only if it retained pass. pegs. performance is 2ndary to me. micron yes. devil yes. leo vince yes. but it's blueflame for me. i'm just infatuated with that EVO3 Carbon can..... few more weeks till it's here!!!!!!!!! :jump :mrgreen: so ansy in my pansy !!!!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Micron's are okay, but for me the sound of my Jardine RT-One Race baffle(Low mount), is the best sounding exhaust period.

If you want something deep, loud and not raspy Jardine is the way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts