Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Passion Motorsports FTW!! New Pics with paint

PICS added on page 3 of Paint Job

Just thought I would share with you guys what I got today (Armour Bodies). I have no words to describe the excellent customer service I received from Alvin at Passion Motorsports. This dude rocks! He is willing to go the extra mile to help anybody in need.

Thank you Rammy for sending me his way. You didn't have to, but you did. :beerchug

I was going to post this in the new purchase thread, but hey, I wanted to start my own for once.

I don't have time to paint, because I have a trackday on the 13th at Mid-Ohio. I wasn't expecting these until the 11th, so this was a great surprise.

Don't mind the UFC bag in the backround, it's my sons that he never uses.

The bike waiting to get stripped down.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
I would agree 172%... Alvin and Passion Motorsports is my first stop when I want to purchase anything for my bike (or gear) :fact
Or even if I want info on products... Alvin is the MAN!

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would agree 172%... Alvin and Passion Motorsports is my first stop when I want to purchase anything for my bike (or gear) :fact
Or even if I want info on products... Alvin is the MAN!
I am telling you man and I sure you know. That man is legit!
Once he found out that they were all out of stock, he sincerely felt bad and offered to refund me my money. I had faith that they would come in when he said, and it ended up being early.

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure where to start on the fairings portion, so if anybody has experience/advice I am open to suggestions.

·
Track Mode!
817 Posts
Thinking about calling out to A-Man to get some armour bodies this coming week. Hopefully they aren't still on back order like you mentioned. But I've talked with Alvin before...great guy! :fact

Edit: I need some Passion decals for the track bike too!

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey fellas, does anybody by chance have a picture of the Armour bodies undertail installed? I ran out of dzus fasteners, if you have suggestions on what else I can use that would be appreciated too.

I got everything installed but that, it doesn't seem to line up very well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts