Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know bikers are dying daily here in Ny. Primarily on the southern state parkway. So on Sunday July 6th @ Eisenhower park (the entrance of the Merrick rd and Stuart ave) the 1st parking on the right @ 11am. I'm organizing the "THE PAY THE **** ATTENTION RUN" . This is dedicated to all the fallen riders this year. The death toll is getting way out of control . Drivers need to pay the **** attention to us.

So what we are going to do is LOCK DOWN THE SOUTHERN STATE PARKWAY. From Eisenhower park to the Meadowbrook parkway to the southern state east all the way to the Robert Moses causeway to the Oak Beach Inn (O.B.

I)
And of the morning of the ride I'm calling channel 12 news so they can get their helicopter out to record the biggest NY ride to show people bikers want people in cars, trucks, buses and any other automobile to "WAKE THE **** UP".

SO COME OUT AND SUPPORT OUR MOVEMENT. IF WE DON'T TAKE A STAND NOW THERE WILL BE A HELL OF ALOT MORE DEATHS. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL LEAVE A MARK FOR US ALL.

Thanks Ronnie Of Reality Racing

PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!!

********P.S.

I DON'T WANT HUNDREDS TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, I WANT THOUSANDS SO SPREAD THE WORD

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it might rain so far we are all playing it by ear. what part of L.I u in?

·
New Yorker
2,736 Posts
i live in astoria (a block away from the strip,) but i have nothing to do tomorrow so i'll participate. post the developments here if anything.

·
Registered
206 Posts
nice idea but sounds like a reason for NY cops to tow some bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts