Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
My R6 eats my money.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been meaning to do this mod for a while, getting around to it now.

Just confirming....are these the part numbers I need for the Power Commander quick shift setup? Are all these parts needed? In addition, have any thoughts on these parts and the quality? I have a PCV. Not running GP shift. Thanks much

Qem-15 -- Expansion Module
4-113 -- Pressure Sensor (pull)
32104060 -- Shift Rod A
32105030 -- Shift Rod D

·
My R6 eats my money.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
A&D rods are 6mm on one end and 8mm on the other. This works with OEM rearsets and vortex.

Pull is correct for STD shift.

What rearsets do you have?

I have an expansion module that was slightly bastardized, you could splice the wires from whatever unit you get into it. I think I just cut the wires above the male/female connector to use the unit as an ECU connected QS. I'd sell it for super cheap if you want it, or I could also flash your ecu to enable the QS to the ECU, and you don't need the expansion module.

Either way I could probably save you some loot. Shoot me a PM and I'll check the flash file to see if it is already enabled, if the flash is the latest one, etc. Reflash is super cheap too

I see in your signature you have bohemian rearsets.. I know they are a similar design to the sato's and I think satos use a 6mm rod on both ends. If the diameter of both ends of the rod are the same, then you probably need A&C rods

·
My R6 eats my money.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A&D rods are 6mm on one end and 8mm on the other. This works with OEM rearsets and vortex.

Pull is correct for STD shift.

What rearsets do you have?

I have an expansion module that was slightly bastardized, you could splice the wires from whatever unit you get into it. I think I just cut the wires above the male/female connector to use the unit as an ECU connected QS. I'd sell it for super cheap if you want it, or I could also flash your ecu to enable the QS to the ECU, and you don't need the expansion module.

Either way I could probably save you some loot. Shoot me a PM and I'll check the flash file to see if it is already enabled, if the flash is the latest one, etc. Reflash is super cheap too

I see in your signature you have bohemian rearsets.. I know they are a similar design to the sato's and I think satos use a 6mm rod on both ends. If the diameter of both ends of the rod are the same, then you probably need A&C rods
Chief, thanks for the response. Hope all is well man. Let me give you call over the weekend to discuss. Can you PM me your number again? Thanks much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts