Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I have the graves full exhaust map with race filter on my bike right now and i was wondering what map everyone else is using with my mods or close to mine

BMC filter
T-tuners midpipe
GYTR slip on

i put down 110WHP with this map, kinda late in the year to take it and get mapped. ill go in the spring

thanks

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
too late? you can do it anytime man. Im tackling the idea if I want to spend the money to get mine a custom map, or live with the flat spot between 5.6k-6k

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Ah, ok. I remember I only rode once i December and once in January this past Winter. I can't stand it being cold either. Looking at getting a leather jacket though, or maybe just a textile

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
hey guys, I have the graves full exhaust map with race filter on my bike right now and i was wondering what map everyone else is using with my mods or close to mine

BMC filter
T-tuners midpipe
GYTR slip on

i put down 110WHP with this map, kinda late in the year to take it and get mapped. ill go in the spring

thanks
So you got dyno time and didn't get a custom map?? I'd go back to whoever told your bike ran 110hp

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
Do you have a pcv or pc3? If you the pcv you could get the auto tune next season and tune it yourself. It's not super hard to use. The main thing to look for in advance is your midpipe has a widebang bung (threads for the auto tune's o2 sensor). It it is something for guys who like the diy type of projects though as you need to login to the pcv with a laptop and set it up, but it's not that hard. If you don't want to deal with it though or don't like doing your own mods then surely go the dyno tune route. Just make sure they give you the printout of the hp/torque and the AFR (air to fuel ratio) graph on the same print out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts