Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off the stickers on the front fairing. a slit was made with a razor to keep the "R6". only thing is the stickers on the tank seems like it's clearcoated over them? bike is a 2006 blue.

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
The warning stickers? If thats what you are talking about than no, they are not clear coated. If you are talking about an R6S with the graphic on the sides of the tank, than yes, they are clear coated.

·
My other bike has 6wheels
127 Posts
I saw a few R6's with all of the graphics except the ones on the tank taken off and I always wondered why they were like that, but now I know. Do you guys happen to know if the 2003's have the decals on the tank clear coated too? :confused:

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
I saw a few R6's with all of the graphics except the ones on the tank taken off and I always wondered why they were like that, but know I know. Do you guys happen to know if the 2003's have the decals on the tank clear coated too? :confused:
Yup.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
My 2003 stickers on the tank were not clear coated on...

took mine off no problems...

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
huh? My 03 tank decals were cleared. Weird. Mine was blue though. Maybe different on that sceme. Course I don' remember decals on that scheme.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts