Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and it was only the THIRD DAY. :nono

Guy #1:
  • NO! You can't ride my fuwking bike!!! Like I said 4 times in total... I'll shove my keys up my ass before I let you ride my bike. :nono
  • There is no fuwking Honda F450 sportbike! :rant
  • Also, because I refuse to pop a wheelie for you when we are leaving work, DOESN'T mean I'm "not a real rider". Stop smoking that shit you Jamaican asshole! (Disclaimer: I am not racist. I only typed that 'cause he always mentions that he's Jamaican.... I just wanna tell him that we don't give a fuwk that he's Jamaican.)
Guy #2:
  • So you hate bikers 'cause one biker was tossed onto your Acura after he hit another car? FUWK YOU but whatever. But when you admitted that you've run from the police and that sometimes there's no other choice.... :nono I have no respect for you, asswipe. THERE'S ALWAYS A CHOICE. (This kid does NOT see anything wrong with running from police. He told me he's done it many times. :nono)

The ONLY thing that kept me sane was that another guy that SEEMED like a squid wannabe was talking about how he wanted a bike too and how he wanted to get one this summer. I talked to him about the MSF and NOT getting a supersport as a first bike 'cause it's not as easy to learn on AND he's only 5'4". He'd have a difficult time riding it to begin with...

To my shock, he listened to everything I said and he even asked questions about the MSF course. He asked me to write everything down so he wouldn't forget. I recommended the GS500f or EX500 as great starter bikes, but he could even keep it for a couple years and still have fun on it.

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
didnt you JUST start :lmao

get used to it.

people amaze me everyday with their stupidity :)

·
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh... and Guy #1:

Don't fuwking act like you know it all. :nono
During the training class today, our HEAD BOSS asked him where his notebook was... he responded with "I have a GREAT memory. I aced all my math courses without taking notes." The boss repies with, "I'll remember that." Near the end of the day, the boss gives us a couple real-life jobs that other techs were currently working on in the field. After he gives each of us a job to figure out the billing codes, the kid says "I don't know what to do... I wasn't paying attention." The boss replies with "You're saying that with a SMILE on your face???? See me afterwards." :laugh BUSTED!!!

The first time he saw my bike, he says "DAMN DUDE!!!! You're tires are BALD!" I tell them that they're pretty much brand new tires with less than 3000 miles... they've still got LOTS of life left in 'em. He replies, "I don' think so... they should have MUCH more tread on 'em." :nono

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
haha guy 1 sounds like a tool! :jacked

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Well my old job was a bonch of girls and I was the only dude so quit the bitching lol if I wanted to hear a bitch piss and mon id stay at my old job..... lol only kidding some people at my work are like that too stupid ****ers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Love your story. . Yeah, guy 1 sounds like a wannabe, a tool. . Funny the quite last guy reminds me of ME. . I have this saying, "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, then to open your mouth and comfirm it." haha

Im the same way tho. . When I meet people I let them talk and see what they're really like.. Is it a shock to say that most of them are idiots. . But usually the ones I see have a brain in their head, I am more then willing to share my knowledge with them if I can. .

ps. Everytime I go for a ride around town, almost every kid walking home from school signals me to do a wheelie. . .:rolleyes:

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
...and it was only the THIRD DAY. :nono

Guy #1:
  • NO! You can't ride my fuwking bike!!! Like I said 4 times in total... I'll shove my keys up my ass before I let you ride my bike. :nono
    [*]There is no fuwking Honda F450 sportbike! :rant
  • Also, because I refuse to pop a wheelie for you when we are leaving work, DOESN'T mean I'm "not a real rider". Stop smoking that shit you Jamaican asshole! (Disclaimer: I am not racist. I only typed that 'cause he always mentions that he's Jamaican.... I just wanna tell him that we don't give a fuwk that he's Jamaican.)
Guy #2:
  • So you hate bikers 'cause one biker was tossed onto your Acura after he hit another car? FUWK YOU but whatever. But when you admitted that you've run from the police and that sometimes there's no other choice.... :nono I have no respect for you, asswipe. THERE'S ALWAYS A CHOICE. (This kid does NOT see anything wrong with running from police. He told me he's done it many times. :nono)

The ONLY thing that kept me sane was that another guy that SEEMED like a squid wannabe was talking about how he wanted a bike too and how he wanted to get one this summer. I talked to him about the MSF and NOT getting a supersport as a first bike 'cause it's not as easy to learn on AND he's only 5'4". He'd have a difficult time riding it to begin with...

To my shock, he listened to everything I said and he even asked questions about the MSF course. He asked me to write everything down so he wouldn't forget. I recommended the GS500f or EX500 as great starter bikes, but he could even keep it for a couple years and still have fun on it.

This doesn't look like a sports bike to you? :lmao

·
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
FCUK-A-DOODLE-DO!
494 Posts
This doesn't look like a sports bike to you? :lmao

it's a CBR with a lift kit and some nubbys...duH!!!!

Sorry ann! sounds like you got a promising protege on your hands though...

·
and a chica booma chic!
1,185 Posts
I'd sport that through the canyons... and off a cliff...

lol yeah that last guy sounded like these cocky bastards at my college. Comin in to class like they already have A's, acting like they are above everyone else cuz they have their own shitty style of clothing on. Complete tools. I know when my tires are bald when I walk up to my bike and say "oh shit."

:p jk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts