Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://bikerpunks.com/videos/fatal-head-on-motorcycle-collision-long-version.html

This is the reason i never go around cars...i never try to keep up with my friends or anyone else on the road. The guy with the camera, who crasdhed in this video is the biggest dumb mofo ever shouldnt even be allowed on a bike..this video really ticked me off...

Unless ur on a track, dont F%ck around on the bikes...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im still trying to figure out why people bother even watching those types of videos. Its a waste of time. Some people out there are idiots no need to watch them in action.

·
Registered
196 Posts
repost...but true what an idiot.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im just chilling now...and was watching motogp videos when i came across this one...To be honest i watch these videos sometimes to get a good idea of how dangerous this stuff really is if your a complete moron or someone around you is a complete moron...Also i watch how the bikes fall and how they react under pressure so i can have a mental image if my bike starts sliding or somthing one day...

·
Resident JMU Wizard
1,218 Posts
A shame to pay the ultimate price for stupidity.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Notice it was a GSX'r who hit the R1. You always have to look out for the GSX'rs cause they are the not so intelligent kind.:secret

The begining of the video starts with a wet road and a camera so you know somethings about to go down. I wouldn't go speed racing in those conditions.:roll:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does anyone here know of any instruction videos on how to get into a turn and out of it faster...leanining the bike, when to break, where to look....anyone have links to some sites?

·
Registered
33 Posts
They use the last 15-20 seconds of that video for AFN (American Forces Network) commercials

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have seen this video before and only a big bag of douche would ride like this on public streets. To many innocent people get hurt bcuz of ppl like this.:nono

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
Notice it was a GSX'r who hit the R1. You always have to look out for the GSX'rs cause they are the not so intelligent kind.:secret

The begining of the video starts with a wet road and a camera so you know somethings about to go down. I wouldn't go speed racing in those conditions.:roll:

Give me a break with this GSXR squid/newb shit around ny/nj i see just as many squids and dumbasses on r6's and r1's as i do on gsxrs. In fact I been seeing more on yamahas lately.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ya, im pretty sure the guy who got hit was the one that died.
its even worse to die from someone else's stupidity.
This is why I don't think I could go somewhere like Deal's Gap and ride. Even if you're the most skilled rider out there (or even just being careful), all it takes is one person coming in the opposite direction to be in the right place at the right time. Just like this.

·
BACK
384 Posts
i watched that on youtube when i first wanted a bike were all supposed to be in a gang...bikes vs cagers n thats so sad a bike takes out a damn bike whats next should us on our bikes be nervous about mopeds takin us out i mean damn.............i wave to even harleys(barely get a look but still we are a gang as well as cars mopeds bicycles skateboards etc and now ive seen cars killing cars and cars killing motorcycles AND NOW motorcycles vs motorcycles......maybe heath ledger as the joker is right...........

·
Registered
110 Posts
Does anyone here know of any instruction videos on how to get into a turn and out of it faster...leanining the bike, when to break, where to look....anyone have links to some sites?
Yeah if you took the course they taught it to you hopefully. Its call counter steering. Try it. Go to a EMPTY big parking lot, do 15mph (30km/h ) and then look at the direction you want to go and push your handle in that direction. You noticed that even riding straight you can do a almost 45-70 degree turn which is enough to get you out of the way. Plus your on a bike and its thinner then a car so you only need that 45 degree for 1 sec to completely clear the way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts