Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ride Smart, Not Stupid
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these guys seem like they make some good shit. they work close with stainless works which makes some bad ass exhaust systems for cars and trucks. i have a trailblazer ss and stainless works have made a name for themselves in that scene so i figure if PFW is workin with them than they must be pretty good as well. check out the video under the "slip on" tab of their site...just sounds sick with their midpipe. im lookin to do their slip on with a t tuner midpipe (since t tuner distributes locally to me). i love that deep throaty rumble it gives off. the price of their slip on is competitive at 150.00 but their midpipe is a lil high at 250.00 when at that price your around MJS price. let me know what you guys think

·
Ride Smart, Not Stupid
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Performance Fabrication Works slip on video

heres a link to their video of the slip on and midpipe. does anybody have any of these or know anything of their work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RplhtL0TsOE

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
I had the PFW midpipe on my 06 R6 and loved it. I got mine during a groupbuy, so I got it a tiny bit cheaper than the regular price. It absolutely LOOKS way better than the t-tuner, but in reality they both do pretty much the exact same thing. Personal preference really. Have a good looking midpipe that is rarely seen, or get one that costs a lot less and does the same thing.....

FYI, the stock slipon with the midpipe is REALLY loud, but sounds sooOOooo good when you're riding the shit outta the bike ;-)

·
Ride Smart, Not Stupid
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha **** then man...the t tuner mid pipe with the PFW slip on has gotta be loud as shit too. what im worried about is getting an obnoxiously loud sound...il probably end up getting the t tuner and the gytr slip on. i like that deep sound it gives off. i would do the two brothers slip on with it but i just can justify paying over 400 for just a slip on,

·
Ride Smart, Not Stupid
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would REALLY like to here what someone has to say about, what they call, the stalker. Here's a link....

http://performancefabricationworks.com/stalker/
yea me too....i emailed this guy like a week and a half ago and still havent gotten a response from him tho. so if we dont hear from somebody on the forum, they we probably wont know about any of his stuff

·
The lil yellow that could
41 Posts
I've been trying to get in touch with these guys for a few weeks now because I was interested in buying the midpipe but have had no luck. I guess they are really busy...

·
Ride Smart, Not Stupid
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
me too...i emailed them 2 weeks ago about their slip on and have gotten no answer or anything. that kinda shit annoys me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts