Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK !!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? I need your help? Would you guys buy Marchesini wheels or exhaust, pwr cmndr, ign mod, and a few other parts 1st. Your help is much appreciated

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I would do the popcorn machine mod first, personally. That way, you can eat hot, fresh popcorn on the go! And then, buy the dvd player addon, so you can watch a movie and eat popcorn while riding!

·
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK !!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that supposed to be funny don't you have something better to do like fix a lawn mower that you call a chopper

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Haha. Come to think about it, I grounded the one I was suppose to fly last night.

You do whatever it is that you want to do to your bike first. Everybody will say something different, trust me. What do YOU want first? Do YOU want looks first? Do YOU want performance first? Pull up the nifty little search feature on the forum, and search for "mods". It will pull up a bunch of threads people have made showing what they have done to their bikes, and you might get an idea of what YOU want to do to YOUR bike.

And no, I don't have anything else better to do at 2:21am in the morning. I'm on the night rotation, so I sleep during the day.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
wheels will make ur bike handle better, the other things will make a little bit of hp. do both.

·
i rule my r6
71 Posts
it all deppends on what you do with your bike. if you race? then do go fast parts first. but if you do parking lot pimping then go for looks. i did both just save the money all summer, and do it all at once over the winter. thats the way we do it in michigan

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
Black Angel gave the perfect answer to that question - All depends on what u want and not use.... I would say performance over looks any day..

·
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK !!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No wheelies no stunting just racing.I am going to do alot more I just want some opinions on where to start maybe.Thanks so far.

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
They say the 520 Quick Kit would be a good start - You will notice a big difference and that will help you when racing... Then a Slipon or Full System - Power Commander Next...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts