Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im getting a personal plate for the bike and i need some sweet ones..i was thinking of "BAAAM" (maximum of 5 for bikes)

but i dunno if ill like that 6 months down the road, but i was wondering if you guys have any that would be killer to have on a R6 :cuss

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Good ones I have seen

COOK M

C ME RUN

Illinois gives you I guess 7 letters

I just took mine off...

·
Registered
995 Posts
i had my nickname as a personnal plate and only got stopped once all summer, in 8000miles, and then it was my fault.if anything people with private plates tend to be legal so police don't bother

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
:eek:t

My wife wants ILVDRGS on her car

She is in pharmacy school

:twisted:

·
Registered
995 Posts
class.i rang the DRIVER LIECENCE AGENCY yesterday,about my private plate.they said i have to wait for a year,to c if the police will release my number,before i can put it on a vehicle again
:cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yea we decided to go with something a bit more subtle, but that was the first thought.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I agree, but--

"Oficer, really, I'm a pharmacist..."

Would only be fun once...maybe twice

·
Registered
531 Posts
The thing with personalised plates is not necessarily the police but other road users. If someone gets pissed at you for doing something & see you bike later on in a carpark or something they'll know its you & could do something to the bike ?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Im not payin the $1500 then annual cost of $400 they charge in Australia for full personal plates so I just Got " AR 06 " for my machine. In Black n white. Its a one off payment. YZF 06 n all the similar ones were taken. Not quick enough it seems.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Jeffsys got a good point.

Our bikes are high profile enough as it is, no need to draw anymore unwanted attention.

BTW... my tax guy said that personalized plates are sometimes a trigger for the IRS to take a closer look at tax returns. I tend to believe him as he is not really the BS type. I guess if you have nothing to hide it doesn't matter anyway. :flame

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha, good points guys..still thinking about it

hamilton is like about 900,000 people or soemthing, maybe even lower..but its a really peaceful city..country in general..and there are not alot of gangsta's walking the streets of Hamilton so its not a huge concern for me, but i see where you guys are coming from...like if i weave inbetween two cars its pretty easy to remember the Pop Tart guy with a "Baaam" plate then some generic number..also thinking of getting the Pivot for the R6, hide the plate and stuff, so sweet :mrgreen:

·
Registered
57 Posts
<---bike plate: SICKR6
<--truck plate: BAD BLZR
Personally, I don't think custom plates trigger anything, it's the activities of those riding / driving with them that does...

some other ones I considered:
TWZTED
OCTANE
DNGROS
N SANE

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.