Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm goin to the DMV tomorrow to get a personalized tag. If you've seen the movie Office Space, then you'll understand. I wanna get OHHFACE, but on a bike in Maryland, you can only use 6 characters....so should I get "OHFACE" or "OHHFCE" or "OHHFAC"

I'm thinkin "OHFACE", but I'm up for other suggestions.

·
Registered
281 Posts
well i've said it before and i'll say it once more; vanity plates are teh GHEYZORS :gayfight

however, at least OHFACE is fitting for a six. least you don't have to cuddle with it after you ride it and get your rocks off. :hump

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I don't think they are worth paying extra for, but they are kind of fun sometimes. To each his own.

·
I eat YOUR r6
807 Posts
what about office space? its funny..........................

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
phantom menace said:
what about ,.... UB6 IB9
LOL thats great

yeah, I gotta go with ghay myself...but...what about "o face"

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yea I don't believe in vanity plates... Specially if someone can't figure it out within a few seconds... Just gives to more likelihood they are gonna rearend your ass following you saying "what the fack does that mean?"

Great $212cad investment... and up here, we only get 5 characters on our plates. Not worth it north of the border.

Mayyybe, if you had an LE bike from 03 or 04, and had a plate along the lines of ILBRNU or something...but people have probably done this already

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I have a 4 letter plate, but recently they switched it to 5 letters. Ohio plates look like shit. I never saw the movie, what does ohface mean?

·
Registered
786 Posts
:stupic

No idea what it means either..... thats why I figure if people don't know what it means, they're gonna gawk/hit ya

Some dude with a POS Buick had SPLOOGE or something as his plate... I was dying when I saw it

·
Registered
456 Posts
You give someone the "O face". You make em have the "big o", commonly translated to orgasm, and they in turn get that look of utmost fulfillment and joy. That is the O face.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
or there is the "on your knees and smile like a donut!"

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i say get the plate if you want it. its your bike. a friend of mine has SUKDIS on his R1. another friend has FTP on a gsxr 750. needless to say these guys do get pulled over more than the rest of us. i for one have a "veteran" plate for serving in the military. i believe it does give me some advantage because most cops have respect for people who have served as some cops did the same.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
**** the police?

i want to get "R U 18"

there's a whole bunch of cool ones you'd never get approved for though

nga plz is probably my favorite.

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
in ga we get 7 letters now. but i thought of this one
"cmewhle" but i like the o face. thats my favorite movie.
" i going to show her my o face. oh oh oh yeah oh" there is a shirt a hot topic thet i want . pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts