Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
This thread was started all wrong.

It should've been:
New England Patriots Lost!
The Pats lost by 8 points! Oh joy oh joy oh joy!

Pats failed to cheat hard enough apparently. Stealing playbooks, signals, sabotaging radios and partially deflating footballs wasn't enough in the long run.

How about that Chris Collinsworth eh? He wanted to take TWO touchdowns from the Eagles! Gee, I wonder how much money that announcer had on a Patty win eh?!

...and man, Gronkowski's apartment gets robbed while he's at the game? Talk about rubbing gasoline in the wound.

Get ready Eagles. Next year you're going to have to fend off the Browns and Bengals...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Unless your an Eagles fan, then it was started just right, Haha. But yea the only part of the nation that wanted Pats win was Boston.

I don't even know how the Browns are still an organization. I feel so bad for that fan base. At least being an Eagles fan, we had winning seasons and got close.

·
Touchdown!
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hell Yea!!

EAGLES!

What a game. Still can't believe they won it.

....now if only I wasn't so hungover.
I'm guessing now you aren't hung over. Bask in the greatness of a long awaited Super Bowl victory - a victory by the E-A-G-L-E-S!

This thread was started all wrong.

It should've been:
New England Patriots Lost!
The Pats lost by 8 points! Oh joy oh joy oh joy!

Pats failed to cheat hard enough apparently. Stealing playbooks, signals, sabotaging radios and partially deflating footballs wasn't enough in the long run.

How about that Chris Collinsworth eh? He wanted to take TWO touchdowns from the Eagles! Gee, I wonder how much money that announcer had on a Patty win eh?!

...and man, Gronkowski's apartment gets robbed while he's at the game? Talk about rubbing gasoline in the wound.

Get ready Eagles. Next year you're going to have to fend off the Browns and Bengals...
Great idea, but the main point being the eagles won; Yeah!

ThE Eagles beat the Pats in the Super Bowl, and it felt so good.

Unless your an Eagles fan, then it was started just right, Haha. But yea the only part of the nation that wanted Pats win was Boston.

I don't even know how the Browns are still an organization. I feel so bad for that fan base. At least being an Eagles fan, we had winning seasons and got close.
You can tell an Eagles fan because they'll clearly be a an Eagles fan.

Fly Eagles Fly...

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

hehehe... being in Ohio, gotta razz our own teams for literally being at (and near) the bottom of the pile LoL...

But yeah, short of the Pats playing the Ruskies, I'd want them to loose. I dislike dishonesty, cheaters. Win, but win with honor and integrity.

More power to the Eagles regardless... and a big congrats. Contrary to what the biased announcer thinks, THEY EARNED that victory 100%; no controversies. :smile:

Best of luck next year, since I know ours won't change LoL...

·
Touchdown!
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehehe... being in Ohio, gotta razz our own teams for literally being at (and near) the bottom of the pile LoL...

But yeah, short of the Pats playing the Ruskies, I'd want them to loose. I dislike dishonesty, cheaters. Win, but win with honor and integrity.

More power to the Eagles regardless... and a big congrats. Contrary to what the biased announcer thinks, THEY EARNED that victory 100%; no controversies. :smile:

Best of luck next year, since I know ours won't change LoL...
That's straight love right there people.

The underdogs took it! Yeah.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts