Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used the Phillips Lockheart flushmounts on thier 04? they look desecent in the package and they are cheap so I was wondering if it was worth a shot.

Matt

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
their product seems to be made by cheap materails. I don't trust their product.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is cheap and it is too flat so you won't get good viewing angle. Not very bright.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm using them on my 04. they are cheap. On one side I installed as they came in the box and with the curvature of my faring, it didn't fit flush. On the other side, I bent the plate of the base of the signal and mounted it to my bike, but then the "lens" or whatever you want to call it wouldn't screw into the base because the screws weren't long enough.

I don't really recommend them although they are cheap and are visible enough. I will take pics when I get home if you want a better look at them. Another problem with them is that they expect you to drill 2 holes in your faring to mount them, so now, there's no going back....

Here is some chap's nice bike.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got the LP flush mount IV, they look decent to me. the only thing was that I had to cut and grind down the mount on the back of the fairing there the stock signals came. it wasnt hard though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
LP fushies

I have them on my 04 and I screwd them in....I get teary eyed lookin at them.......ghey......get some from the r6store.com at least they stick on or wait and get some greggs with the clear lenses

·
Registered
173 Posts
LP fushies

I have them on my 04 and I screwd them in....I get teary eyed lookin at them. :throwup ......ghey :gay ......get some from the r6store.com at least they stick on or wait and get some greggs with the clear lenses

1 - 7 of 7 Posts