Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that are into Photoshop:
http://damnnet.com/view;352

All the selections are done for the plastics excluding screws and decals. Option layers to remove flames and remove the Yamaha decal on the lower fairing. I'm goign to split up each fairing to it's own selection and do tire selections and stuff.



Note: was done in PS7 might not work in older versions.[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,055 Posts
good work cdemon...i'm gonna get my whole bike solid blue and now i'll be able to see it before it happens (without having to do all that work myself :hammer ) i'm going to select the wheels as well so people can see what their shit will look like chromed or powdercoated or whatever. good work you deserve :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,662 Posts
that is sweet!
I use PS7 quite a bit, but I am nowhere near a "user"...I can barely do the things I need to do with it! haha

I may have to do some playing around with this...thanks!!
 

·
Mad Modder
Joined
·
198 Posts
ok, ill concede that im a moron. i couldnt figure out how to make the layers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whorepedo said:
ok, ill concede that im a moron. i couldnt figure out how to make the layers.
if your being serious click this button that's circled in red it's on the layers panel.


drag the layer into the skins folder just like you would a file into a folder on your desktop or something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
That is fucking awesome. I've been meaning to do that for ages. Oh it an '03' template too.
 

·
Mad Modder
Joined
·
198 Posts
cdemon said:
if your being serious click this button that's circled in red it's on the layers panel.


drag the layer into the skins folder just like you would a file into a folder on your desktop or something
i got that far... the problem is actually coloring it once ive got the layer set up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
cdemon ive split the fairings. seperated the decals and added the Aussie decal. But I can't store the pic on here. Don't support PSD. Where did you store it. Can I mail it to you so you can merge the 2 files. I deleted your skins which need to be re added. I could email the file to you maybe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cral42 said:
cdemon ive split the fairings. seperated the decals and added the Aussie decal. But I can't store the pic on here. Don't support PSD. Where did you store it. Can I mail it to you so you can merge the 2 files. I deleted your skins which need to be re added. I could email the file to you maybe.
damnnet.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
OK I have put it on there
All the farings have own layers + decals. I also upped the contrast a bit so the color work a bit better.

http://damnnet.com/download;358

To color a fairing pick it in the layers hold ctrl and click its layer to get its selection then paint away. Reduce the opacity too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks that's pretty much what i was going to do but i'm home from work and phipsy is a |_4zy 5|-4XX0P\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
can any 1 on here take a 04 with the flames and put like a blue pearl and put it over the silver.....then make a hot blue outline around the flames
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top