Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I don't have access to photoshop @ the moment, so. I have a stock '02 red six and was contemplating removing the sticker off of the tail, but obivously want to see what it would look like first. Can someone hook me up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
Ok, I got really bored... my apologies to the website I got the image from.

But you can get the idea... sorta... out of this hack job.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
echoes,

I hate to ask you this but you think you could do me a quick hack job on this?

http://www.yamaha-racing.com/assets/images/upload/photos/high/big2004725112643CHECA1.jpg

http://www.yamaha-racing.com/assets/images/upload/photos/high/big20047231850MELANDRI_R9_A1.jpg

can you make the red into black and the silver (black and white small stripes as well) into white? and then the other way around to? red = white etc? don't care if it looks like shit and don't care if you don't want to do it but thought I'd ask. it would be greatly appreciated though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
penfold said:
echoes,

I hate to ask you this but you think you could do me a quick hack job on this?

http://www.yamaha-racing.com/assets/images/upload/photos/high/big2004725112643CHECA1.jpg

http://www.yamaha-racing.com/assets/images/upload/photos/high/big20047231850MELANDRI_R9_A1.jpg

can you make the red into black and the silver (black and white small stripes as well) into white? and then the other way around to? red = white etc? don't care if it looks like shit and don't care if you don't want to do it but thought I'd ask. it would be greatly appreciated though!
And then do a tripple half gainer off the lowbar?

hehe... Ill see what I can do since the image is nice and big.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
chakup said:
thanks, I still can't decide. grrrr.
I think it might look better if you also pull the "YZF" and the "deltabox" stickers as well.

Are there any black "r6" stickers you can put on the tail to replace the original? I think that might weigh out the scheme a little better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
echoes said:
And then do a tripple half gainer off the lowbar?

hehe... Ill see what I can do since the image is nice and big.
I was thinking a triple lindy but a triple gainer is good too! figured the bigger the better as far as the pics go. I'm in no rush tho. I have until mid-sept to wait to get my plastics painted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,055 Posts
Hey isn't there a Photoshop thread in the computer section???? I remember a bunch of people wanthing different color combos and someone in here made a bunch of templates and layers and then put them in that section??? Ya'll know what I'm talking about??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
RSixxr said:
Hey isn't there a Photoshop thread in the computer section???? I remember a bunch of people wanthing different color combos and someone in here made a bunch of templates and layers and then put them in that section??? Ya'll know what I'm talking about??
yeah, but the template was a little sloppy and at a low resolution. (sorry if I offend the person who did it)

I did a high-rez template with my 04 r6... let me find it and see if its in a shape to be posted for download if anyone wants to play with it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,055 Posts
Yea that's what it looked like to me......how high is the res on the pics your bringing in and photodooping??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
RSixxr said:
Yea that's what it looked like to me......how high is the res on the pics your bringing in and photodooping??
1954 x 1250 / 72dpi

Its 11MB ziped and Im uploading it now.
Ill post a new thread here as soon as its done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
penfold said:
echoes said:
Is this close enough?
Dude, I cannot even begin to thank you enough! You've just made up my mind for me!

Thanks again Bro!
And what did you decide?
I liked the red = black.

Are you going to paint your new set of plasics as a replica with the stickers and all? Or just the paint scheme?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
kinda along the lines like this...?



edit: damn that stock pipe is ugly, I'm almost wanting to redo this template with my BF/evo3 on it.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top